[Costco] Costco protein powders - online and in-store - Page 4 - RedFlagDeals.com Forums (2024)

Feb 2nd, 2022 6:11 am
  • #61
Da13id
Jr. Member
Jun 17, 2017
131 posts
161 upvotes

Feb 2nd, 2022 6:11 am

NeilW23112 wrote: The MP Combat is still available from Costco thru Instacart...I got some yesterday...they still give the $15 off but due to it being Instacart there's a mark up so expect to pay about $5 more for the item thus bringing the savings down to about $10 off...still worth it for me as it saves me running around the city like an idiot looking for something and burning more $ in gas than savings on the item

Thanks Neil,

Was talking about the optimum nutrition gold standard whey

  • Reply
  • Reply with quote
Feb 2nd, 2022 6:17 am
  • #62
NeilW23112
Member
Jul 12, 2019
202 posts
161 upvotes
Calgary

Feb 2nd, 2022 6:17 am

Da13id wrote: Thanks Neil,

Was talking about the optimum nutrition gold standard whey

Fair enough! I know its a staple in US based warehouses but unless you're planning a trip across or have a cross-border mailbox that can be used it seems like you might be out of luck

  • Reply
  • Reply with quote
Feb 2nd, 2022 7:42 am
  • #63
edge1986
Banned
Sep 11, 2013
314 posts
350 upvotes
Vaughan

Feb 2nd, 2022 7:42 am

Nev007 wrote: When Costco gonna bring back the creatine deal? [Costco] Costco protein powders - online and in-store - Page 4 - RedFlagDeals.com Forums (1)

There are massive world wide supply issues with creatine right now.

  • Reply
  • Reply with quote
Feb 2nd, 2022 7:48 am
  • #64
Aelanord
Jr. Member
Apr 20, 2018
158 posts
104 upvotes

Feb 2nd, 2022 7:48 am

Why people always judge protein powder by taste?

+1
  • Reply
  • Reply with quote
Feb 2nd, 2022 8:33 am
  • #65
Nev007
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2017
1556 posts
2330 upvotes

Feb 2nd, 2022 8:33 am

edge1986 wrote: There are massive world wide supply issues with creatine right now.

Which gym bro is responsible for this?!

  • Reply
  • Reply with quote
Feb 2nd, 2022 11:26 am
  • #66
markj
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2002
6944 posts
1092 upvotes
Calgary

Feb 2nd, 2022 11:26 am

  • Reply
  • Reply with quote
Feb 2nd, 2022 12:00 pm
  • #67
karl55
Member
Apr 30, 2011
240 posts
108 upvotes
Saint-Jerome

Feb 2nd, 2022 12:00 pm

Waiting on a deal to try Kaizen, I mostly buy isolate but the prices are goddamn expensive right now, 5-6 lbs tubs or bags are 100$+ now at most supplement stores so even at the normal 59$ price it seems like a deal.

Aelanord wrote: Why people always judge protein powder by taste?

Because gulping down something you dont like for months twice a day isnt fun lol

+4
  • Reply
  • Reply with quote
Feb 2nd, 2022 12:34 pm
  • #68
EFAB86
Newbie
May 31, 2017
99 posts
91 upvotes

Feb 2nd, 2022 12:34 pm

edge1986 wrote: There are massive world wide supply issues with creatine right now.

Does anyone have details on this? I've been trying to order my creatine from Amazon for 3 weeks now. Officially run out tomorrow, say goodbye to the gains!

  • Reply
  • Reply with quote
Feb 2nd, 2022 12:39 pm
  • #69
roadblock
Member
May 19, 2006
242 posts
124 upvotes
Brantford

Feb 2nd, 2022 12:39 pm

karl55 wrote: Waiting on a deal to try Kaizen, I mostly buy isolate but the prices are goddamn expensive right now, 5-6 lbs tubs or bags are 100$+ now at most supplement stores so even at the normal 59$ price it seems like a deal.

Because gulping down something you dont like for months twice a day isnt fun lol

What the heck are your calorie and macro goals that you need 2 of these a day?

  • Reply
  • Reply with quote
Feb 2nd, 2022 2:21 pm
  • #70
karl55
Member
Apr 30, 2011
240 posts
108 upvotes
Saint-Jerome

Feb 2nd, 2022 2:21 pm

roadblock wrote: What the heck are your calorie and macro goals that you need 2 of these a day?

Super low calorie diet so I dont get enough protein from food alone to get my .75 to 1gram of protein per pound of bodyweight.
At the moment its more weightloss and trying to keep muscle mass but I have to go into maintenance soon.

  • Reply
  • Reply with quote
Feb 2nd, 2022 2:27 pm
  • #71
roadblock
Member
May 19, 2006
242 posts
124 upvotes
Brantford

Feb 2nd, 2022 2:27 pm

karl55 wrote: Super low calorie diet so I dont get enough protein from food alone to get my .75 to 1gram of protein per pound of bodyweight.
At the moment its more weightloss and trying to keep muscle mass but I have to go into maintenance soon.

Just out of curiosity, what is your daily calorie and protein goal? I was doing 1800 cals a while back and 250g protein. Stuck to only 1 shake but hit yogurt, cottage cheese and chicken breast pretty hard.

  • Reply
  • Reply with quote
Feb 2nd, 2022 2:28 pm
  • #72
kiraaaa
Sr. Member
Dec 23, 2009
638 posts
56 upvotes
Markham

Feb 2nd, 2022 2:28 pm

EFAB86 wrote: Does anyone have details on this? I've been trying to order my creatine from Amazon for 3 weeks now. Officially run out tomorrow, say goodbye to the gains!

Where's the best place to order creatine right now? Everywhere is sold out or super expensive

  • Reply
  • Reply with quote
Feb 2nd, 2022 10:27 pm
  • #73
rilles
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2001
6663 posts
1804 upvotes
rural ontario

Feb 2nd, 2022 10:27 pm

kiraaaa wrote: Where's the best place to order creatine right now? Everywhere is sold out or super expensive

I buy from Amazon now. It may take a few weeks to deliver.. plan ahead. Actually that goes for most other stuff too.

72 69 6c 6c 65 73

  • Reply
  • Reply with quote
Feb 2nd, 2022 11:04 pm
  • #74
georvu
Deal Guru
Feb 4, 2015
10678 posts
7108 upvotes
Canada, Eh!!

Feb 2nd, 2022 11:04 pm

ThatGuy1121 wrote: I bought a tub of the chocolate Kaizen this past month. I can barely handle the taste because it's really sweet. Would it be wrong to return it? I feel pretty bad returning food items when nothing is really wrong with it, lol.

Similar experience few years back and gave away to a cousin who never used.

Do suggest to return.

2022/3: BOC raised 10 times and MCAP raised its prime next day.
2017,2018: BOC raised rates 5 times and MCAP raised its prime next day each time.
2020: BOC dropped rates 3 times and MCAP waited to drop its prime to include all 3 drops.

  • Reply
  • Reply with quote
Feb 3rd, 2022 8:09 am
  • #75
Ferocious12
Deal Addict
May 1, 2013
2796 posts
1455 upvotes
Toronto

Feb 3rd, 2022 8:09 am

So no one knows when the kaizen protein will be on sale and when the kaizen creatine will be back?

  • Reply
  • Reply with quote
Feb 3rd, 2022 9:17 am
  • #76
Ukshak
Newbie
Aug 19, 2021
78 posts
72 upvotes

Feb 3rd, 2022 9:17 am

EFAB86 wrote: Does anyone have details on this? I've been trying to order my creatine from Amazon for 3 weeks now. Officially run out tomorrow, say goodbye to the gains!

Yeah chip shortage is responsible!

  • Reply
  • Reply with quote
Feb 3rd, 2022 4:31 pm
  • #77
kiraaaa
Sr. Member
Dec 23, 2009
638 posts
56 upvotes
Markham

Feb 3rd, 2022 4:31 pm

rilles wrote: I buy from Amazon now. It may take a few weeks to deliver.. plan ahead. Actually that goes for most other stuff too.

How much was it from Amazon? Everything looks like its $80/kg

FYI - MyProtein has 1kg creatine monohydrate for $110. Use coupon code GAB35 for 52% off to bring it down to $52.79. They're also offering limited time free shipping for orders over $50.
Coupon code aseelvip gives 55% off but brings it down below $50, so no free shipping unless you are planning on ordering something else.

Is that a good price or does amazon have better deal?

  • Reply
  • Reply with quote
Feb 4th, 2022 1:13 pm
  • #78
rilles
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2001
6663 posts
1804 upvotes
rural ontario

Feb 4th, 2022 1:13 pm

kiraaaa wrote: How much was it from Amazon? Everything looks like its $80/kg

FYI - MyProtein has 1kg creatine monohydrate for $110. Use coupon code GAB35 for 52% off to bring it down to $52.79. They're also offering limited time free shipping for orders over $50.
Coupon code aseelvip gives 55% off but brings it down below $50, so no free shipping unless you are planning on ordering something else.

Is that a good price or does amazon have better deal?

I guess your looking for deals, I'm looking for a place that has inventory of anything.
about $40 for 500g for products that actually ship this month.

72 69 6c 6c 65 73

  • Reply
  • Reply with quote
Feb 4th, 2022 3:12 pm
  • #79
RCGA
Deal Fanatic
Dec 10, 2008
5234 posts
2079 upvotes

Feb 4th, 2022 3:12 pm

MP cookies and cream and chocolate now sold out

Let's hug it out

  • Reply
  • Reply with quote
Aug 16th, 2022 2:16 am
  • #80
dealseaker101
Deal Fanatic
Dec 1, 2013
6525 posts
3330 upvotes
redflagdeals.com

Aug 16th, 2022 2:16 am

Ferocious12 wrote: So no one knows when the kaizen protein will be on sale and when the kaizen creatine will be back?

Late post, but the company (twc - owner of Kaizen) went bankrupt unfortunately: https://insolvencyinsider.ca/filing/the ... ation-inc/

¯\_(-.-)_/¯ A wise RFD'er once said, "Buy now, think later."

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Behold!

+1
  • Reply
  • Reply with quote
[Costco] Costco protein powders - online and in-store - Page 4 - RedFlagDeals.com Forums (2024)
Top Articles
Latest Posts
Article information

Author: Jeremiah Abshire

Last Updated:

Views: 5824

Rating: 4.3 / 5 (74 voted)

Reviews: 81% of readers found this page helpful

Author information

Name: Jeremiah Abshire

Birthday: 1993-09-14

Address: Apt. 425 92748 Jannie Centers, Port Nikitaville, VT 82110

Phone: +8096210939894

Job: Lead Healthcare Manager

Hobby: Watching movies, Watching movies, Knapping, LARPing, Coffee roasting, Lacemaking, Gaming

Introduction: My name is Jeremiah Abshire, I am a outstanding, kind, clever, hilarious, curious, hilarious, outstanding person who loves writing and wants to share my knowledge and understanding with you.